Car leasing is essentially a long term hire of a vehicle. The benefit of car leasing over car hire is mainly the monthly payments being much lower as well as a much more stable agreement.
Hippo Leasing specialise in cheap car leasing deals for used or ex demo vehicles. The reason for this is to bring quality vehicles to customers at more affordable prices.
Typically car leasing has a requirement for deposits which can be out of the reach of a lot of customers. This is why we offer a range of different finance agreement types with small or no deposits. We also have over 2000 brand new lease deals available on our site.
Steps to Getting Yourself into a Lease Car
1.Fantastic Prices! Search our lease cars online. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then we are more than happy to assist! Unlike most dealers we can source any make or model!
2. Submit Your Enquiry! We will then contact you, take your details and get you approved on your desired lease car!
3. Signed, Sealed, Delivered! Read and sign your documents then receive your new lease car within 10 working days (Brand new vehicles usually have a longer wait period than this)
What Are My Options When My Lease Ends?
1. Hand It Back – Contract Hire and PCP are the most popular leases that offer this option.
2. Upgrade – You can hand back your car and get a newer lease deal via a part exchange or starting a completely new deal.You can usually upgrade your car 3/4 of the way into your existing deal without any additional fees.
3. Buy The Car – If you’re happy with your current lease car you can pay off the final balance (PCP, Lease Purchase/Contract Purchase Applicable) and own the vehicle. With contract hire this isn’t an outlined option.
Depending on the finance you are using your final options may be limited. You can find out more about the types of finance and leasing options available below. You will also find your options at the end or during your agreement and the benefits of each finance type:
Regular Upgrades – You can get a lease deal for anywhere between 24 and 48 months. For example, in a 48 month deal you can upgrade around three quarters into your agreement.
Low or No Deposit – Rather than putting down a large deposit you can opt for a no deposit lease deal.
Bad Credit Considered – Upgrading your car can be difficult if you have had previous credit issues. With Hippo Leasing you have the option of different finance and leasing for bad credit.
No Depreciation Worries – You pay your monthly rental and then you have the option to hand it back therefore depreciation is the worry of the lease companies!
Lower Monthly Payments – Compared to buying a car, leasing will give you more for your money payment wise. This means you can get more for your budget.
Brand New Cars – You can drive a brand new car which are even more reliable. A new car will usually be covered by manufacturers warrant throughout the duration of the contract, you can also opt for maintenance packages and road tax is included in the monthly rental cost. Used lease cars are usually a couple of years old so have some warranty remaining, but for a small additional monthly cost you can add warranty onto your agreement.
Need Help or Have A Question?
Talk to our friendly car leasing experts who can help you every step of the way.