Last Updated: 10th Apr 2017

I Have A Problem With My Car; What Can I Do?

If your car is covered by warranty, you can take it to any VAT registered garage for repair. If your car no longer has warranty, you will have to cover the cost of the repairs yourself either with us at our preparation centre and body shop or at your own garage of choice.