January sale, up to 20% off!

Part Exchange

Last Updated: 10th Apr 2017

Can I Take The Cash In Return For My Part Exchange?

If you own the car outright either through purchasing it outright or you have paid off a HP agreement, then yes you can receive cash in exchange for your car. However, if you still owe money on the car either through a PCP, LP or HP agreement, then no, you cannot receive cash for it.