Part Exchange

Last Updated: 27th Apr 2017

What Do I Do With My Log Book?

During the process of part exchanging your current car, you will need to complete the relevant section within your log book to notify the DVLA of this. You can do this online or via post. If you part exchange your vehicle, we will guide you every step of the way.