We realise you’ve been inundated with emails from companies saying it’s business as usual. But being honest, it’s not, is it?
It’s a scary time right now. The last thing many people are probably thinking about is getting a new or used car. But there are people out there who still need and want one. And we’re making sure that if you’re one of those people, you can still get one safely.
We’ve always offered you the option of finding and financing your next car online or over the phone. And that’s no different now.
You can still search through the thousands of new and used car offers we have available on our website, as well as ask any questions, see the vehicle in more detail and sign all documentation electronically from home without any face-to-face contact.
There’s also still the option to have your vehicle delivered directly to your door, and we’ll take away your part exchange if you have one.
Remember, we have more than 1,000 new, nearly-new and used cars in stock.
We’ve also added some extra measures to our service to make sure we’re keeping you as safe as possible.
What We’re Doing To Keep You Safe
- Thoroughly disinfecting your new vehicle before delivery
- Instructing all drivers to wear gloves
- Safely disinfecting the keys to your new vehicle before handover
- Providing a COVID-19 conscious handover process in-line with the government’s social distancing guidelines
That’s also on top of everything else you’re already guaranteed when buying a car from Hippo, such as:
- Receiving a car that’s passed our stringent 124-point approved used check
- A comprehensive six-month warranty as standard
- An “excellent” service, as rated by thousands of our customers on Trustpilot
- Uninterrupted support from initial enquiry through to delivery and after
Supporting Those Most Affected
We know everyone is facing a tough time at the moment. But we want to help those who are finding it particularly challenging; key workers – such as NHS staff, the over-60s and those self-employed.
That’s why, if you fall under one of these categories, we’re making sure you’re cared for.
For example, there’s free delivery and your first month’s payment is on us* if you work for the NHS.
If you need a new van, we’ll look at getting it to you the very next day to make sure you can keep working.
Or if you feel as though you have any extenuating circumstances, like the above, give us a call or email us and we’ll look at adding a discount.
We want to ensure that you have everything you need to keep going in these trying times.
Our Showroom Is Still Open But We’ve Taken Extra Precautions
Although, as you would expect, many of our staff are currently working from home, our showroom near Blackburn is still open.
If you’d like to visit us and you’re showing no signs of the virus, you still can. We’ve increased the number of handwashing stations in the showroom, the building is disinfected three times a day and we’re following the government’s social distancing guidelines to make sure it’s as safe as possible for both you and our staff.
So, You Can Still Buy A New Car
- You can still buy a car from us through our COVID-19 conscious process
- We’re running special offers to help those who need it most
- Every nearly-new or used car you buy from us will be thoroughly disinfected before you take delivery
- We deliver nationwide and will take your part exchange away if you wish
- Our drivers wear gloves and your new keys will be safely disinfected
- Our building is disinfected three times a day and there are handwashing station available for use if you want to visit us
- We have thousands of offers available on new, nearly-new and approved used cars
- All our cars come with a £0 deposit option
Many people still need and want a new car. We’re just trying to make it a both safer and easier during these unprecedented times.
If you’re looking for a new or used car, call us or email us by clicking the button below. If you’re not, please stay safe and we’ll be here for you when the time comes.
*Up to the value of £250