The full Ford Mondeo review
What Car? says 5 stars
Family cars don’t come any better than the Ford Mondeo.
It’s great to drive, smooth and comfortable to travel in, and has loads of space. It’s our Family Car of the Year for 2012.
- Performance 4 out of 5 stars Punchy diesels, strong petrols
- Ride & Handling 5 out of 5 stars Great control and comfort
- Refinement 4 out of 5 stars Some road noise, otherwise quiet
- Buying & Owning 3 out of 5 stars Shop around, expensive as a company car
- Quality & Reliability 4 out of 5 stars Looks and feels solid
- Safety & Security 5 out of 5 stars ESP and seven airbags standard
- Behind The Wheel 4 out of 5 stars Elevated driving position
- Space & Practicality 5 out of 5 stars There’s big, and there’s Mondeo big
- Equipment 4 out of 5 stars All models come well equipped