Personal leasing is the best way to get a car from the most popular manufacturer in the UK, Ford! Plus, you’ll be leasing your Ford from the most trusted and well-respected leasing company in Britain, Hippo Leasing.
Why do customers hold out lease deals in such high regard? We have quality Ford car lease deals available for under £150. Yes, quality cars and modest pricing do exist together.
We have hundreds of Ford cars available to lease, from the ever-popular Fiesta to the robust Ford Ranger. Browse our current lease deals below, and find the Ford you want.
And if you can’t see the car you’re looking for, submit an enquiry, and we’ll do everything we can to get you behind the wheel.
The Hippo Commitment
How Does Ford Car Leasing Work?
Ford introduced car leasing in the 1990s, and while it was expensive then and didn’t kick off; the seed had been planted. We now lease hundreds of Ford vehicles on private contract hire. Hippo came along to make it cheaper and more accessible; which is why you can do it in four easy steps:
- Look for the Ford you want and submit an enquiry
- Wait for our team to contact you, we’ll run through the application with you and get the lease agreement that’s right for you
- Either pick your car up or arrange UK delivery
- Enjoy your car for the period of your lease agreement, and return it when it’s up, easy!
Get started today and rent a car from the most trustworthy car manufacturer in the UK.
Why Should I Lease a Ford?
You may be asking yourself why you should lease a Ford when you can buy one. While buying is an option (even with a lease deal), you’ll be committing to a car for a significant period.
If you enjoy driving different cars every 2-3 years, leasing is a better option. Other reasons to lease with Hippo include:
- We have hundreds of Ford vehicles
- No long-term commitment or ties
- Pay the deposit that suits your budget
- Get the latest models without any fuss
- Cheaper monthly payments
- No concerns about depreciation
- Bad credit options available