What is personal car leasing?
Personal car leasing, otherwise known as personal contract hire or PCH, is a low-cost way to drive the car you want without the worry of ownership, depreciation or resale values. You make fixed monthly payments; then at the end of your agreement, you simply hand the car back and walk away.
You can drive a better car for less through personal car leasing.
1 Personal Contract Hire (PCH)
- The value of your vehicle at the start of the agreement
- How much deposit you wish to make
- Your expected annual mileage
- How long the agreement is going to last
- The interest applied by your finance supplier