So, you’ve decided to change your career! You want to start working for yourself, on your own terms and in your own time; where you can choose your own hours and work only when you wish? Maybe you want to work solidly for months, and then take some time off to go on an adventure? Working for yourself and being self-employed definitely gives you the freedom to live your life as you want it and one of the most popular, and often most rewarding, self-employed careers is a driving instructor. Not only do you get to choose your hours of work, and work to your own timetable, you get to teach people, young and old, an extremely important life skill; to drive!
Perhaps you’re looking into this as a career, or perhaps you are already a driving instructor? Either way, did you know that you don’t have to fork out £1000’s to buy your driving instructor vehicle; you can lease a dual control car through Hippo Leasing, nationwide.
Since this is your business baby, and the place you’re going to be in for the majority of your time, it’s super important that you choose the right dual control vehicle to suit your needs as a driving instructor. And we are more than happy to help you.
We’ve been leasing cars for many years and have 100’s of happy dual car leasing customers that come back to us, time after time.
We’ll firstly list the benefits of leasing your new driving instructor car, and then we’ll give you a bit of an insight into what cars and deals we have on offer in our dual control car range.
BENEFITS OF LEASING A DUAL CONTROL CAR FOR DRIVING INSTRUCTORS
- No need to buy & pay huge amounts upfront – If becoming a driving instructor is a new venture; you’ve probably just paid out a lot of cash to get the training, and your business up and running. The last thing you need now is a huge payment of £1000’s to get the dual control car that you need. Leasing allows you to get your dream driving instructor car, and pay monthly, spreading the costs and freeing up your cash.
- No deposit options – Not only do you not have to buy upfront, but you can benefit even more by choosing a deposit size of your choice, from zero to 12 months up front. Most deals right now are only one month deposit up front!
- Choose contract length – Our lease contracts can start from just 24 months, so you have the flexibility to hire for the length of time that most suits your business needs.
- Choose the contract type – Whether you want to lease for a couple of years before you buy, or lease for a longer period and exchange the car for a newer model afterwards or you simply want a one-off lease where you then return the car. We have all options available to you, from PCH, PHP and more.
- Choose your mileage – Because driving is what you’ll be doing mostly, you may be doing more miles than an average person simply driving back and forth to work every day. That’s fine, we can offer professional advice on this, and let you know what other driving instructors tend to go for mileage-wise. Ordinarily, it’s from around 20,000 miles a year.
- Cars are fully maintained – All our dual control lease cars come fully maintained, meaning we take the stress out of ever having to deal with vehicle trouble. If anything goes wrong with the car, simply give us a call and we’ll sort it for you ASAP, so you can get you and your students back on the road.
- Nationwide delivery – Yes, we can deliver your new lease car to anywhere in the UK, and most deals right now come with delivery included!
- Your students benefit from driving a brand new car, with all the latest safety and driver convenience features
- It makes you look good! – OK, so call us shallow, but wouldn’t you prefer to learn in a brand new car with a driving instructor, rather than a dated older car that wasn’t full of the newest vehicle features? The fact that you have a brand new sparkly car, makes your business look good, and could aid in getting bookings.
- We have a number of makes and models including Suzuki,Vauxhall, Ford & Nissan – If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website, just give us a call on 01254 956666 and speak to our experienced staff
- Get business leasing rates – If you’re VAT registered, you can benefit from our business leases, which exclude VAT
- Warranty Included – Not only will you get the warranty from us at Hippo, you’ll get manufacturer warranty on your new lease car too, so rest assured that if anything does go wrong, you’re covered
- Road tax included – Most of our dual control lease cars come with road tax included, saving you even more money.
A LOOK AROUND OUR DUAL CONTROL LEASE CARS
Hippo Leasing has a range of dual control leasing deals, and here are just a few examples below. Just click on car title to go to that car’s information page.
NISSAN – The Nissan Micra is a great choice for a driving instructor car. It has really good fuel consumption, traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning system, leather steering wheel for extra grip, crash sensor and ABS+EBD+Brake assist for safety. It definitely looks the part, inside and out too.
SUZUKI – The Suzuki Swift is also a popular choice for our driving instructors looking for a car lease. Again with great fuel economy, it’s an easily adjustable car which is great for many changes of drivers. It’s got a height adjustable driver seat, electric adjustable wing mirrors, tilt adjustable steering wheel and more. Safety wise it also has ABS+EBD+Brake assist, with ESP and traction control too.
VAUXHALL – This car is very popular for our new drivers, so to have it as a learner vehicle is a fantastic choice. It’s got city assist mode for power steering, perfect if you’re teaching in the cities. It’s also height / reach adjustable seats, headrests and steering columns, and all the newest safety features.
FORD – This is another widely popular choice for new time drivers, a good thing to keep in mind when leasing a dual control car. If they’ve already got their eye on this car to lease, they’ll want to practice in the same car. It is jam-packed full of the latest features like lane keep assist, speed limiter, SYNC emergency assistance, a trip computer and more.